The Hôtel Louvre et Paix (a.k.a. Hôtel de la Marine) is a historic building in Marseille, France. Dedicated in 1863 as a luxury hotel, it was used by the Kriegsmarine during World War II. It now houses city administration offices and a C&A store.
Jackson, Slote, and Clemens again stayed at the Grand Hôtel du Louvre et de la Paix in Marseilles on the night of 12 July after returning from Paris, where they had been since 6 July.