Submitted by scott on Fri, 09/13/2019 - 23:59
48° 49' 20" N , 8° 14' 24" E

Built by Johann Michael Ludwig Rohrer between 1710 and 1730, it was created as a hunting lodge and maison de plaisance (pleasure palace) for Margravine Sibylla Augusta, the widow of Louis William, Margrave of Baden-Baden (Türkenlouis). It was only used for several weeks per year as a summer residence, and it is not far from Schloss Rastatt.