Submitted by scott on Thu, 09/29/2016 - 09:56
Venue
Off
40° 1' 15" N , 115° 20' 21" W

The Mountain Spring(s) Station is mentioned in the 1861 mail contract, and most sources generally agree on the identity of Mountain Springs as a station site. This station, probably built in July 1861, served the Pony Express during its last few months of the year and the Overland Mail Company line until 1869. No original buildings stand on the site. (NPS)

Pony-Stagecoach