Submitted by scott on Thu, 09/29/2016 - 10:47
Venue
Off
39° 30' 15" N , 118° 47' 23" W

A few sources also identify Old River as a station. Like other stations along this route, Old River began about July 1861 as a stop on the Overland Mail Company line. The station stood between Stillwater and Bisby's, and the Pony Express reportedly may also have stopped at Old River during the last several months of its existence. (NPS)

Pony-Stagecoach