Submitted by scott on Mon, 04/20/2020 - 16:33
Venue
On
42° 39' 1" N , 73° 45' 10" W

Tweddle Hall was the pre-eminent concert venue in Albany on the corner of State St. and North Pearl St. for decades (a Citizen’s Bank is there today). It was mostly destroyed by fire in 1883, and then re-built as the Tweddle Building several years later, housing office and stores. (By now there were other concert venues.) The Tweddle Building was demolished circa 1912 to accomodate the expansion of the Ten Eyck Hotel, which was demolished circa 1970 for the bank,

https://friendsofalbanyhistory.wordpress.com/tag/tweddle-hall/

Theater