Submitted by scott on Fri, 04/17/2020 - 10:13
Venue
On
42° 19' 47" N , 83° 2' 35" W

Young Men s Hall on the north side of Jefferson Avenue between Bates and Randolph Streets was dedicated November 27 1850 It seated about 500 people and was the wonder and pride of the city for many years.

 The history of detroit and michigan or the metropolis illustrated, Silas Farmer, 1889

This was probably too small to be a venue for Twain.

Lecture Hall