Submitted by scott on Tue, 09/27/2016 - 12:15
42° 13' 42" N , 109° 19' 53" W

Bishop and Henderson, the U.S. mail contract of 1861, and Pierson identified Little Sandy as a relay station between Dry Sandy and Big Sandy Station. Little Sandy Creek, according to Richard Burton, was near the junction of the Great Salt Lake Road and on the road to Fort Hall, Idaho. (NPS)

Pony-Stagecoach