Submitted by scott on Mon, 04/20/2020 - 08:15
Image
Venue
On
42° 21' 18" N , 71° 3' 35" W

Trinity Church (1735-1872) was an Episcopal church in Boston, Massachusetts, located on Summer Street.[1] It housed Boston's third Anglican congregation. The Great Fire of 1872 destroyed the church building, and by 1877 the congregation moved into a new building in Back Bay.

George W. Brimmer designed the second Trinity Church building on Summer Street, completed in 1829. One writer described it as a "massive temple of rough-hewn granite and ponderous square front tower" The "Gothic Revival-style church served as a prototype for many of the earliest New England churches in the Gothic Revival style."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_Church,_Boston_(Summer_Street)

By Trinity_Church,_Summer_St..jpg: BPLderivative work: M2545 (talk) - Trinity_Church,_Summer_St..jpg, CC BY 2.0, 

Church