Submitted by scott on Sun, 11/07/2021 - 17:00

Road along the south bank of North Ford of Platte River. Wild sage the only fuel in the valley : small spring on top of first hill. Rugged labyrinth of paths abreast of Scott's Bluffs, which lie 5 miles S. of river, in N . lat.41°48' 26" , and W . long. 103° 45' 02" . Water found in first ravine of Scott's Bluffs 200 yards below the road, cedars on heights. To station ................................ 24 miles 1:30 pm 5:30 pm Aug. 13, 1860

KML Geofield