Submitted by scott on Sun, 11/07/2021 - 16:46

Road passes O'Fallon's Bluffs. “Half-way House,” a store and ranch, distant 120 miles from Fort Kearney, 400 from St. Joseph, 40 from the Low er Crossing, and 68 from the Upper Crossing of the South Fork (Platte River). The station is called Alkali Lake 25 miles, 12 noon to 5 pm August 11, 1860

KML Geofield