Submitted by scott on
  • 1857 - Built by Jos. H. Baumgardner [1]
  • 1857 - December 18, Dedicated, Colonel Benjamin Eason presided and speeches and toasts were made by Rev. Durbin, William M. Orr, Dr. W. S. Battles, Eugene Pardee, Dr. L. Firestore and other prominent citizens.
  • 1874 - March 23, This was a popular place for all kinds of meetings and concerts until it was destroyed by fire. [2]

Wayne County Public Library

40.798109, -81.939352
Site Category
Type of Feedback