• Music Hall, Wilkes-Barre

    Submitted by scott on

    Located at River Street and Market Street, the Music Hall operated from February of 1871 to 1897.  The Hotel Sterling was then build on the site and opened in 1898.  It closed in 1998 and the building was completely demolished in July  of 2013.

    With thanks to Katherine Muto, MLS 
    Osterhout Free Library  Information Services: Local History and Genealogy