Submitted by scott on Sun, 10/24/2021 - 18:28
Image

Alexander Rea purchased 28.1 acres (11.4 ha) in the town in 1802 for $56.20 and founded the village of Alexander. The next year he laid out a road, now Walnut Street and Route 98, north of the settlement. The town of Alexander was incorporated in 1812, from a part of the town of Batavia.

Wikipedia

42° 54' 3" N , 78° 15' 42" W
Site Category
Venue
No

Reader Feedback Webform

Type of Feedback