Submitted by scott on Sun, 10/24/2021 - 19:08
Image

Bath, The town was founded in 1793, part of a land investment by wealthy Briton William Pulteney, and named after Bath in England, where he owned extensive estates. It was created along with Steuben County in 1796 and became a mother town of the county, eventually yielding land to seven later towns.

42° 19' 58" N , 77° 19' 57" W
Site Category
Venue
No

Reader Feedback Webform

Type of Feedback